Monday, July 23, 2012

So I'm posting up some makeup for sale

That's right, my extensive MAC collection is going up for sale!  Not all of it but a good chunk of it is.  I don't have the time to play with it all as much as I'd like so I'm moving on to more wearable and higher quality lines, paying more but buying less overall.  To help fund that, I'll be getting rid of a good bunch of items!

So keep an eye out for my future posts.  I'll post up the latest info on the home page but you can always see the updated list under the respective tabs (lipstick under "Lip Stuff", blushes under "Cheek and Face Stuff", etc.).  Any questions, please ask!

For those of you who are already interested, please note the following:

1. I prefer pick up over shipping.  I don't have as much time to pack things up as I used to!
2. If you do want me to ship items to you, there is a minimum of $30 purchase BEFORE shipping, and shipping is pricey within/from Canada!
3. I am willing to consider offers on multi-item purchases.
4. I am willing to consider unorthodox ways of delivering, such as meeting up with your relative or friend you have in town.  HOWEVER, I must have half of the payment via Paypal and the other half when I meet with your friend/relative.  If s/he doesn't have payment (they forgot, they didn't know, etc.), I reserve the right to keep the items AND re-post them for sale, especially if I have had offers made for them in the meantime.
5. I am willing to swap gift cards or items.  I will post a "wish list" tab.
6. Preference goes to those who use punctuation and have decent grammar.  Any run on sentences that just say things like please i would like these items let me know when I can pick them up i will have money ready on tues thanks!!!!! - will more likely be ignored.  They annoy me and I don't want to deal with annoying messages.
7. If you are under 18 and we are meeting up or I am dropping items off, you MUST have a parent or guardian with you.  I am not going to be weirdly accused of meeting with a minor for illegal purposes!  Or for being blamed for a minor's rash use of money.  Yes, I will require proof that a) you are 18+ years old; and b) the adult with you is indeed your parent or guardian.
8. I reserve the right to cancel a transaction, pending or confirmed, before the item is shipped, if replies are rude, negative or offensive.  Generally, just be polite!  If you're really nice, I might include extras!!

I know those are a lot of "rules" but hey, we need them to keep things fun!  I don't intend to get stressed over a makeup sale.  Worst case is that I'll keep using items for the Back to MAC program.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment